Madina Mercy envisions a world of hope, growth and opportunity for all.
Madina Mercy fights for the health, education and financial stability of every human being in every community. To live better, we must #LiveMercy.
What we do
Madina Mercy has been facilitating education for Muslims and Non Muslims globally for about 30 years, with thousands of students of knowledge having benefitted from its programmes. We also provide relief and care to those in underprivileged conditions, with a special focus on youth.
To enable Madina Mercy to achieve its mission, in addition to our current activities, our long-term objectives include:
- Establishing Madina Mercy education centres worldwide
- Training and educating the unreached
- Investing in communities by building schools, training teachers and delivering education programmes
- Helping the homeless, refugees and most vulnerable in the community by providing:
- Food Parcels
- Food Kitchens
- Food Banks
- Providing essential services to youth
- Partnering with local and worldwide humanitarian projects
- Expanding the local and worldwide humanitarian efforts
- Distributing Zakat, Sadaqa and Sadaqa Jariya to the most needy and eligible