At Madina Mercy we sponsor people of all ages to become students of sacred knowledge through the Madina Institute. Madina institute is a division of Madina Mercy, that brings education of traditional sciences and training in a modern way. We offer a foundational one-year intensive program in the foundations of religion (Islamic Studies) that is our flagship program and can be attended by anyone with a desire to learn.
The idea behind the Islamic Studies Program is to encourage people from all backgrounds and all age groups, no matter who they are, and teach them a basic understanding of the Islamic sciences to a proficient enough level that they will have a greater understanding of their religion and develop an attitude of critical thinking, as long as they have the ‘Aptitude, Altitude and Attitude’.
The course comprises of Aqeedah (Theology), Mantiq (Logical Sciences), Ulum al Quran (Sciences of Quran), Ulum al Hadith (Science of Prophetic Narrations), Tafsir (Quranic exegesis), Usul al fiqh (Methodology of Islamic Jurisprudence), Fiqh (Islamic Jurisprudence) and Taarikh (History). In addition to the one-year intensive program we have a part time usul-ud-deen course that is taught in-classroom as well as distance learning. We then also offer a 3-year bachelor’s degree in Islamic studies, for those who want to pursue a path in Islamic scholarship, this is a continuation of the one-year program.
- Ramadan is Quarantine. by Hafza Iqbal
- From no Financial Aid to becoming a Community Leader
- Islamic Studies Programs across the globe
- How to Keep the Faith in the Mundane By Maleeha Darab
- Celebrate Muhammad ﷺ - Let's strengthen our Connection by Zain Ismail Kazi
- What is a Sound Heart by Hind Usman
- Muhammad صلى الله عليه و آله وسلم - the chosen Messenger of Allah by Sufyaan Gassiep